Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Review - Golf Free for Life and Get Paid to Play

Golf FREE for life and get paid to play.

Ken Hammond writes his book from personal experience in the golfing ‘industry’. I know golf is a sport but you will realize that golf is really a multi-million dollar, if not billion dollar, a year business. It is in fact the it is the fastest growing participation sport in the world. That’s why I say golfing ‘industry’. Understanding this key point is something Ken emphasizes in the introduction to his book.

Overview
After spending a page or so giving his introduction and explaining how he personally got a revelation of how this system could work Ken dives straight into the system, the methodology if you like, and how it works. Explaining everything in a easy to follow step by step layout. I did note that in the number of his notes there is no step 2, however in reading more closely I realize it is there, it just hasn’t been numbered like the other steps have been.

Ken walks you through everything from initial preparation, getting your free games and even how to get paid. A concluding section gives you some key helpful tips so that there is nothing stopping you to getting free games for as often as you like and get paid for doing it.

Positive
Ken lays the process out in a very easy to follow manner. Taking you through everything step by step. Best thing is it is not a long read but the gems it contains will mean you will never approach playing golf the same way again. And yes, your book is more than paid for with your first round. Ken also throws some free bonuses which can be accessed by clicking a link on the first page.

Negative
I give Ken top marks for content but found that the presentation and the lack of consistency in layout a bit of a distraction. After viewing the seller description page, seeing the design, I was expecting the book to be similar in it’s presentation and tasteful use of graphics, text and white space. I was also a little surprised at how short the book was. I have bought many ebooks and it has taken me ages to get through them sometimes. Not this time. We all want the ‘gold’ without the fluff and this is full of ‘gold’, so being a short publication is probably actually a positive.

Worth it?
When I access whether something is worth the asking price I look at the cost compared with what return I can expect. I apply the ROI principle. What will be my return on investment? We all know that golf games don’t come cheaply especially on the better courses and this is the type of course Ken is teaching you to play on. You investment in this book will be easily covered even before you have finished your first round.

Affiliate Program
Ken does have an affiliate program that you can join. Contact me for details if you are interested in joining and I can give you information on how to get started.

Newsletter
I haven’t seen anywhere that would indicate the Ken has a newsletter available but that could change at any time. If I do become aware of a newsletter I will post here so that you are notified.

Money Back Guarantee?
Ken does offer an ironclad guarantee of 100% for 3 full months. He is confident that if anyone puts into action what he teaches in his book they can be making a great deal of money from doing so. So yes, he promises an all your money back, no questions asked guarantee.

2 comments:

4Moles said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing Information Related to the "Review - Golf Free for Life and Get Paid to Play" keep going.

Thanks

stgeorgecitygolf said...

Thank you so much for taking more time to share this wonderful info with us, I am sure your idea is more useful for me.

Sunbrook Golf Course